Friday, November 12, 2010

Recipes, Anyone?

Hello! I am working hard to finish up the November issue of Bloom! Magazine, which will be released November 15. I hope you are as excited as I am!

One thing that I need from you ladies is your favorite Thanksgiving recipes! Only one person has submitted a recipe so far, so I really need some of you to send your recipes to bloom.editor@yahoo.com. Thank you!

If you are a subscriber, we want to know what your favorite thing is about Bloom! Magazine. Please comment on this post letting us know your answer and your answer could be used in an upcoming issue! Also, if you are a subscriber, please comment to tell us what you are thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Thank you!

KyAnn

P.S. Staff members, I would really appreciate it if you refrain from posting on this blog about your personal blogs. I know that you want to get the word out about your blogs and giveaways, contests, etc. but this blog is to be used for Bloom! purposes only. Sorry!

3 comments:

hannah m said...

Hmm...I will definitely be thinking on that and will get back to you if I have anything:)

About the posting about personal blogs, I apologize for that one post of mine:) But I totally agree with you - It was getting a little much.

Love,
Hannah

Anonymous said...

I sent in 2 recipes! Hope you like them!!
Miss Tirzah

www.tirzahsdelights.blogspot.com

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

http://endangered-thelist.blogspot.com/