Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Friends

I thought it would be fun to tell you guys about my best friends, Kala (pronounced Kayla) and Katrina! Well, here goes:


Kala! :)
Kala is 16, and she is homeschooled just like me! Even though she hasn't been homeschooled all of her life, she still loves it. I've known Kala since I was six years old. We met when I first started going to her church. She is a bit quiet, but once you get to know her, she is a lot of fun to be around! She loves music, and she takes clogging. She also enjoys acting (as do I!).  Her family is from Alabama, and her older sister (Jordan, who is also a really great friend of mine!) just recently moved there, taking an internship with a place called The Ramp. Kala is a wonderful, kind, and loving friend, and she is like my sister and will be forever. <3


                                                             
Left: Me   Right: Katrina

Katrina is 12 years old (13 in December!), and she attends a private, Christian school. Katrina is a funny & outgoing person, and she knows how to make me laugh! She enjoys sports, and is a tom-boy through and through. She goes to the same church as Kala, which is where I met her. I did not get to know her at first like I did Kala, because at the time she was only 4 years old and she attended the preschool classes at the church. Katrina loves watching movies, and at the moment, her favorites are the six Star Wars movies!! (which is due to me, because I persuaded her to watch them, all 6 of them, when she was at my house once. She was hooked!)  :) Katrina and I are very close, and tell each other all our secrets, not having to be worried if the other will 'spill the beans'. We understand each other, and help each other with problems and such. Katrina, like Kala, is like a sister to me, and forever will be. <3



This is a really old picture, but I love it! <3


~Autumn

2 comments:

Kaela said...

I would like to have my blog listed!

Kaela said...

Here it is:)
http://chazak-kaboom.blogspot.com/