Saturday, August 28, 2010

Everyone leave a link please....

Hi!
Can all you staff members leave a link to your blog (s) if you have one? Also, if there are any staff members that have not been invited to join this blog, please comment, leaving your email address so that we can invite you! Thanks!

Blessings,
Rachel

Grammar Girl (Katie's Blog) (Please follow and I will be sure to check out your blog and comment!! )



Thrifty, But Pretty If you are intersted in joining me on this blog, please say so!

my life mixed with my photography or My 365 photographic journey

KyAnn's Blog

You need an invite to view KyAnn's blog so email her at bloomeditors@yahoo.com if you're interested. She would love to have you follow!

Emily's Cancer Blog

My Nutty Life and Find That Creative Spark

Treble Clef (my main blog) Anecdote (writing blog, email me at trebleclefblog@gmail.com if you'd like to join!) ~Cornet Crazie

Jo Bekah Photography Hey girlies! :) I will try to follow back and comment back to everyone!

blogs belonging to Hannah M:
Hannah's Hangout - The Writings of a Christian Girl
Clicked and Captured Photography
~Life Through the Left Window This one is Amy Hollis Taylor's! Please check it out and maybe follow!


Allie's blog! My 365 blog.

8 comments:

Autumn said...

I haven't been added to the administrators list yet! Here's my e-mail: autumnbreeze96@yahoo.com


~Autumn

Rachel Hipps said...

Autumn,
You have been invited to join this blog, already! But, first you have to go to your email and accept that invitation, otherwise I can't add you to the admin. list. I wish I could, but it won't let me add you until you accept that invitation. So please do!

Autumn said...

Oh, I'm sorry! I had not recived the e-mail when I posted that comment. I have now responded, and accepted the invite. :)

~Autumn

Grace said...

my blog is http://agirlaftergod.blogspot.com/

I'll respond to the email as well :)

Allison said...

Hi girls,
my email is ayseewhy@gmail.com. Naturally please don't use that unless really necessary (except to add me to the blog). :D

Blessings,
Allison

Autumn said...

www.anautumnday.blogspot.com


~Autumn

hannah m said...

Rachel -

Do you think that we should make a blog list on the sidebar for all of our blogs? Or maybe a seperate page? Once everyone has their link on here I would be happy to do that for you. Just let me know.

Blessings,
Hannah M

KyAnn said...

OH, yes, Hannah, if you could do that, that would be lovely! :)
KyAnn