Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hello Everyone!

Hi guys! My name is Hannah and I'm a writer on the Bloom! Staff :)
Here is a little bit about me:
1. I love to write poetical things :)
2. I'm 12 years old (almost 13!)
3. I love love love photography!
4. I'm very thankful for who I am.
5. I love the Lord with all my heart and soul.

My favorite color is the color that glimmers with love, flows with beauty and dances with moonbeams. In other words, I haven't found it yet.
My favorite season is the season that brings cool streams from heaven that nourishes the pink and yellow beauties, followed by sunshiny radiance that smells of green earth and happiness, along with chilled noses and hot cider, and finally, sparkling crystal covered pines and toasty orange flames in a stone fireplace.
In other words, I don't have a favorite season. I love all of them!
I enjoy hanging out with neighborhood kids, being active, playing my guitar, teaching myself songs on the piano, painting with watercolors, daydreaming and expressing myself in my writing and photography. I am a follower of Christ and try to do His will every day of my life. I am so happy and honored to be part of Bloom! and I can't wait to get started!
You can find me at my main blog, my photography blog, and this writing blog!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Hannah! Your description were amazing!! Glad KyAnn picked you as a writer!
-Amy H.