Friday, August 27, 2010

Hello There!

Hey girls! My name is Mary Catherine, and I'm a staff writer and occasional photographer for the Bloom! magazine. I am so excited about this magazine and the influence that it will have on all girls our age.
So here's a little bit about me!
First of all, I adore writing, obviously. I am totally looking forward to getting more experienced through being a magazine writer. I am interested in a lot of things, like photography, interior design, fashion design, horses, singing, and piano. I focus best when music is playing. I adore kittens but can't have one because my brother is allergic. :) I'm an organization freak and my closet is color coded. I have a library of over one hundred books and all of them have been read at least five times each. If pink was an addiction, I would be an addict. I have a pet albino rabbit who's name is Cloud. He was born on the Fourth of July. Don't give me any grief over the un-original name - I got him when I was seven and automatically computed white, fluffy, Cloud!
I like old movies and actors and my favorite place is Williamsburg, Virginia, the living museum. History is my favorite subject and I love bizzare facts about anything. Like did you happen to know that MGM owns the rights to the "Happy Birthday" song?
I became a Christian when I was five and was baptized when I was eleven. I love Christ with all of my heart and do everything that I do for Him. I hope you will be able to learn more about Him as I do with this magazine and that it will encourage you to learn more about Him.
Well, I suppose that's about it. I hope you will follow this blog and subscribe to the magazine. Come along with us on our spiritual journey!
--Mary Catherine

4 comments:

Autumn said...

I love the living museum in Virginia!! And I love going to Colonial Williamsburg!! I've been there lots, but not recently. I want to go again sometime. :D

~Autumn

Autumn said...

P.S. I would like to become an author for this blog please! :)

~Autumn

Rachel Hipps said...

Autumn, if you can give me your email address, I can make you one! Actually, I would have to invite you, then you have to accept. :) So, if I can have your email address, I will invite you.

Mary Catherine, that picture is beautiful!

Mary Catherine said...

Thanks Rachel! I took it of myself. Recently got good at that...
--Mary Catherine