Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hey Y'all!

I'm Autumn, and I'm a writer for Staff #1. I cannot wait for the first issue of Bloom!

For right now, I will tell you all a bit about myself:
Name: Autumn Elizabeth B.
Age: 14 (B'day- March 28, 1996)
Family: Mom, Dad, Isaac (brother) who is 17, Tana (sister) who is 21, and Brandon (brother-in-law) husband to my dearest sister Tana.
Interests: writing, drawing, photography, fashion, babysitting, skateboarding, softball, bowling, anything that involves being active, anything vintage, and of course, blogging!!













Blogs:           
An Autumn Day
The Writings of an Aspiring Authoress
Writers' Tea Shoppe
The Bookworm Band
.: Illustrating with Imagination :.
Pencil Shavings

And of course, this blog!
I am a Christian, and have been all of my life.
I have 9 pets, 5 cats and 4 dogs. I love them all very much! I live in Central Georgia, and I love being a Southern Belle! Pecan pie is one of my favorite desserts! ;)I have been a writer (primarily of  fiction/fantasy novels) since I was about eleven years old. I am homeschooled and have been all of my life! I'm very happy for that, and I'm glad to say that due to being homeschooled all of my life I will be graduating high school when I am 16. I have a Flickr account if any one is interested. Just be warned, it isn't in the best shape at the moment! Well, if y'all would like to know anything more about me, just ask! :D



 



~Autumn

No comments: