Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hey Everyone!


Hi everyone! My name is Allie and I'm a photographer for Bloom! Magazine! I'm so excited about this magazine and can't wait to see what everyone does!

I am a 14 year old photographer. I am a Christian and I love God with all my heart! In the fall, I will begin my freshman year of high school; I've been homeschooled all my life and love it! Playing piano is one of the things that keeps me busy. I am the second oldest of four children, I have one older sister, one younger brother, and one younger sister. I love being in a big family even though it's not that great all the time! In my spare time I enjoy taking pictures, editing them, and blogging them! You can find my work at allie photography. I want to share my pictures on Bloom! Magazine in hope of encouraging other girls her age.

I guess that's it about me! :)

Allie

No comments: