Monday, August 30, 2010

Hey Guys!

Hi Guys!
Im Jessi. Im 13... going to be 14 in three weeks. I am a writer for bloom. I love God with my whole heart. He is the #1 man in my life. I love the arts. Like music, writing, drama, art... stuff like that. I enjoy so much hanging out with my family and friends. At school I play the clarinet and wouldn't trade it for the world. I am addicted to butterflies and have limited my self to drawing three a week. Right now I am trying to save my money up for a Canon Rebel XSi. I love to blog... jessidubose.blogspot.com.








(This pic was taken by my dear friend
Allie. alliereid.blogspot.com)

3 comments:

allie k reid said...

Hey Jessica! Thanks for linking to my blog! :)

hannah m said...

I love that photo of you! Lovely bio!

KyAnn said...

Love the picture! Allie is a very talented photographer! :) So happy to have her and all of our photographers on the staff!!
KyAnn