Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hello!



Hi, everyone! My name is Amy Hollis and I'm a photographer for Bloom! Magazine.


I'm also a Christian, daughter, sister, cousin, niece, and, I'm sure, plenty other things in the family department. As for my own self, I'm an avid reader, an addicted blogger, a nature-lover, and a preschool-fan! Also, a home-schooler. I'm just starting the eighth grade and I just moved to the mountains. Have you ever walked bare-foot in the dewy grass? I'm afraid I've missed such an experience until just this morning.


I'm so excited about this blog, my new friends, and Bloom! in general. I'm on Staff 2, so you won't see any of my photographs until October. Unless you check out my blog, amyhollistaylor.blogspot.com.


Hoping you have a blessed day,
Amy Hollis Taylor

No comments: